The Christmas season is often a focus for our desires, wants and longings. This is nothing new. In the original Christmas story, we see a cast of characters who have strong desires–some healthy and some not. What do their lives, often fueled by their desires, have to say to us today?
When we drill down to our core, what do we want and how have we arranged our lives to pursue it? How does God’s great gift at Christmas reframe all of our desires and place them on Jesus–the only one who can ever truly satisfy?
All I Want for Christmas
- Sunday, December 3 at 10:30AM: What Herod Wanted
- Sunday, December 10 at 10:30AM: What Zechariah Wanted
- Sunday, December 17 at 10:30AM: What Joseph Wanted
- Sunday, December 24 at 10:30AM: What Mary Wanted
- Sunday, December 31 at 10:30AM: What God Wants